MBA In Health & Hospital Management
About MBA In Health & Hospital Management
The Apex Institute of Management offers MBA in Health and Hospital Management program at Mansarovar Campus, Jaipur, Rajasthan for Indian and International students. This programme is designed to:
- Enhance the management skills of students in public health and hospital sector for effective and efficient management of programmes/ projects
- Prepare professionals for challenging careers in health & hospital management
Health and Hospital Management Degree Overview
The scope of this course speades over various fields in development/ public health and hospital sector. Students after getting degree in Health & Hospital Management can do their job in different fields in variours sectors given as under;
- Public Health
- Public Health (Nutrition)
- Public Health (Epidemiology)
- Envirnmental Health
- Occupational Health
- Mental Health
- Research & Development
- Govt, Private and Corporate sectors
- KPO & BPO Sector
- Private/ Corporate Consultancies
- Enterprenurship etc.
Health and Hospital Management Degree Overview
- The full time MBA programme is 2 years long. Coursework includes classess, filed visits, Assignments and excersises along with Group conference and Individual conference with supervisors.
Health Management prepares students to take on managerial positions in the national health programmes, the NGO sector and community-based health programmes by building capacities in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating those programmes. It also orients the students to macro issues relevant to health policy and programming in the country. Students of this programme are offered managerial positions in national and international health care organisations and projects. They are also groomed to be efficient professionals having adequate knowledge and practical exposure in fields such as CSR, insurance, consulting and healthcare IT.
Hospital Management makes students to take leadership positions in hospitals and allied healthcare organisations. The job profiles range from project planning and implementation, Operations Management, Quality Management, Human Resources Management, Costing and Financial Management, Business Development in the allied sectors of Health IT, supply chain management, quality check management, Insurance in general and the Hospital sector in particular.
The curriculum is structured to build knowledge, develop skills and provide exposure to real world situations in public health and hospital sectors. Courses will be taught by distigunished faculty who are involved in public health, health system, health policy, health and hosptal management locally, nationally and internationally. The pedagogy in each course is selected thoughtfully, with an emphasis on involving the students in learning and helping them to relate concepts and theories to authentic health and hospital management.
Interested individuals from across India and other Countries must have:
- A Bachlor degree in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMA, B-Pharma, BSc Nursing, BA/ BSc + Paramedical courses, Bachlor in Physiotheraphy, Bachlor in Occupational Theraphy, Bachlor in Mental Health, Bachlor in Hearing Impired, Bachlor in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Rural Development, Nutrition, Home Science, Economics, Development Studies, Women Studies, BBA, BSc in Chemestry, Bio-Chemestry, Biology, Micro-Biology, Environmental Science or any Bachlor Degree relate to Public Health and above from an recognised Indian university/ foreign university
- Candidates with work experience in public health, hospital/ development sector may be given preference.
- Personal Interview with Candidate followed by English proficiency test
- Demonstrated analytical skills
Reservation of seats in admissions will be as per Government of India policy as applicable from time to time. If suitable candidates are not available under the reserved category, the seats will be filled by general category candidates.
Students of SC, ST and Minority will be linked to Government scholarship schemes for their higher study.
100 percent placement services will be provided to students through campus and off campus selection in national and international level.
Note:- Online Application is available now. Student can submit offline application form with a Demand Draft/ Account payee cheque of Rs.500/- (application fees) in favour of Apex Institute of Management & Science, payable at Jaipur
- The last date of submission of application is 30th June 2017.
- List of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview and English proficiency test will be declared on 3rd July 2017.
- Personal Interview and English proficiency test will held on 7th & 8th July 2017.
- Final list of selected candidates for admission will be declared on 10th July 2017.
For details, please see the brochure. Click the below link for the “brochure”.