APEX INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & SCIENCE
Apex Institute of Management & Science was established in 1998 with a vision to impart vibrant, comprehensive and innovative global education to prepare business leaders and entrepreneurs with a futuristic drive to stand up to global excellence. The Institution follows the transformative learning that combines intellectual growth with deep understanding and application of knowledge in the real life scenario through sound business acumen judgment. Today, AIMS is a milestone for others to follow as it has been rated among the best institutions in the country due to hard working professional system. It has set for itself the goals of flair for innovation and capacity for adapting to the changes in a business scenario. The Institute is proud of its highly competent, committed, well-experienced and qualified faculty.
Prof. (Dr.) C.K.Shah is an accomplished academician in the field of Accountancy & Business Statistics. He is M.Com, Ph. D & Diploma in CFA. He was the Director at Centre for Converging Technology, University of Rajasthan and Vice Principal at University Commerce College, Jaipur. Prof. Shah had been the Convener for M.Phil, Ph.D. Admission Test conducted by University of Rajasthan. He is a Member, Board of Studies, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi. Prof. C.K. Shah is an active faculty members at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Jaipur; Institute of Companies Secretary, Jaipur; Institute of Cost and Works Accounts, Jaipur. He has more than 38 years of UG, PG, M. Phil & Ph. D. Course Work classes to his credit. Dr. C. K. Shah has authored numerous articles in journals of repute and delivered lectures on subjects of Accountancy & Business Statistics. He has also published many Text Books on Corporate Accounting, Tax Planning & Tax Management, Income Tax, Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes, Functional Accounting, Cost Accounting, Fundamental Accounting etc. He has also organized many Seminars of National & International repute.
Workshops & Training on :-
- Banking & Financial Services
- Aptitude Preparation
- Soft Skills & Business Communication
BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
Knowledge of computer science and technology is indispensable in modern world, keeping in mind its profound significance and its extensive and intensive application in manufacturing, service, nuclear-oil-hydro-thermal and solar energy and almost every walk of l i f e
BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications ) Course has been meticulously designed to stand firm by the test of time and technology. Billions of job opportunities are in the offing. According to a recent NASSCOM Survey about 2.5 million jobs will be heralded in near future.
UGAT, Direct admission on the basis of merit.
MBA – Master of Business Administration
Apex Institute of Management & Science offers two-year, full time MBA program, approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of Rajasthan and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The MBA is the flagship program which lays emphasis on inculcation of creativity, strategic awareness, competent value driven professionals & to make future business leaders. The course content is aimed to bring a student near to business realities, good governance, creating global mind set in rapidly changing business environment with social responsibility in chosen specialization area.
- To develop future management leaders who can respond to social development and with an eye for opportunities for growth in the national perspective.
- To impart skills and knowledge to demonstrate the ability to perform as professionals.
- To develop students into leaders of future with abilities to tackle challenges of modern global business environment.
The 2 year full-time MBA program offered is spread over two academic sessions. Each academic session comprises of two semesters – ODD Semester (commences normally around July every year) and EVEN Semester (commences normally around January every year). The minimum duration to complete the program is 2 years (4 semesters). During the first academic year (Semester 1 & 2), the students are exposed to core courses on topics which are necessary to build generic managerial abilities and to develop appreciation for cross-functional business activities. During the third semester the students can opt for elective courses from a mix of two specializations along with certain core course. The Institute currently offers specializations in the areas of Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations Management and IT Management, subject to a minimum number of students opting the specialization. During the summer break, intervening the first and second academic year, the students are expected to undergo Summer Internship in a reputed business organization. This exposes the students to the real-life challenge and work environment, while giving them an additional chance to blend their class-room learning with industry practices. The students are also expected to work on an applied research project during their last semester and put to use their skills in identifying, isolating and solving business problems.
Specialization Offered :
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Production Operation Management
(Students have to opt. any of the two Specializations)
Admission on the basis of CAT, CMAT, MAT & ATMA exams.
Direct admission on the basis of merit.
Duration : 2 Years (4 Semester)
MCA- Master of Computer Applications
Course Duration: 2 years & 3 Years program
Apex Institute of Management & Science offers two & three year, full time MCA (Master of Computer Applications) degree program that is approved by AICTE, New Delhi as well as Govt. of Rajasthan and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The objective behind MCA is to equip students with the latest technologies, tools & applications in IT and to meet the ever-growing requirement of IT Professionals.
Career and Jobs:
After completing MCA, there is a glut of opportunities for you.
- Work as a System Analyst in a big company
- Develop software for companies like Microsoft
- Work as a Systems Manager in a big corporate
- Work as an Internet Expert, Web Designing Specialist
- Work as an entrepreneur
- Take up a career in computer education
- Work as a consultant
- Go for Consultancy and Computer Education
- Participate in Systems Development
- Join Internet based companies and do Web Designing
- Provide solutions to your clients and design-customized
- Develop Platforms for Software / Server based companies
- Work as a troubleshooter for some top-notch computer
- Design vast networks for clients like Indian Railways
Sky is the limit. But as it is technical field, it depends more on your technical expertise. If you do your MCA from a reasonably good institution, you may expect to get any where between 6 Lacs to 20 Lacs per annum in India and much more abroad. A large number of MCAs are absorbed in good MNCs abroad after a few years of experience. Infact almost every MCA qualified professional gets a chance to work-abroad
Direct Admission on Merit basis.
PGDM Program at AIMS
AIMS’s Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management with an intake of 60 seats is designed to push students to go beyond their constraints and redraw their boundaries to achieve excellence in business. Every aspect of a student’s life in the two-year period involves decision-making – with its consequent results. This rigorous course is based on experiential learning and makes use of the case-study approach to simulate situations which the future managers might face in the real world. The program is duly approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- To create a comprehensive understanding of management concepts
- To develop and enhance conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students through practical training.
- To familiarize the participants in the competitive business environment, interrelate management concepts to real life situations,
- To enhance analytical and decision making skills and develop responsive leaders.
- To lay equal emphasis on personality development and inculcate a sense of business ethics amongst the students.
AIMS Specializations offered under this course include:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Banking & Financial services
- e-Business (Digital Marketing)
- Supply Chain Management
AIMS PGDM Edge
Every trimester Include 2 industry subject & 1 Skill based Subject
- Separate Entrepreneurs skill Lab
- Industry Certification
- Industry Software & Platform with work projects
- Every month industrial visit & market survey
- On Job Training in last trimester
- Industry subjects delivered from 1st trimester onwards
- Corporate Interaction lectures on Sundays
- Rich Content based on the analysis of job requirement
- Five days a week classes
- Corporate Lectures on every Sunday
- Case Study based learning
- Training in industry relevant software’s like SPSS, SAS, MS Excel, ERP Suite, Payroll etc.
- Monthly Industrial visits
- Sumer Internship
- Live Projects
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (candidates appearing for their final year may also apply) from recognized university. Shortlisting will be based on CAT/MAT/CMAT score and GD/PI.
PGDM in Health & Hospital Management
The Apex Institute of Management offers PGDM in Health and Hospital Management program at Mansarovar Campus, Jaipur, Rajasthan for Indian and International students. This programme is designed to:
- Enhance the management skills of students in public health and hospital sector for effective and efficient management of programmes / projects
- Prepare professionals for challenging careers in health & hospital management
Health and Hospital Management Degree Overview
The scope of this course spreads over various fields in development/ public health and hospital sector. Students after getting degree in Health & Hospital Management can do their job in various sectors as given under;
- Public Health (Nutrition)
- Public Health (Epidemiology)
- Environmental Health
- Occupational Health
- Mental Health
- Research & Development
- Govt. Private and Corporate sectors
- KPO & BPO Sector
- Private/ Corporate Consultancies
- Entrepreneurship etc.
Health and Hospital Management Degree Overview
- The full time PGDM programme is of 2 years duration. Coursework includes classes, filed visits, Assignments and exercises along with Group conference and Individual conference with supervisors.
Health Management prepares students to take on managerial positions in the national health programmes, the NGO sector and community-based health programmes by building capacities in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating those programmes. It also orients the students to macro issues relevant to health policy and programming in the country. Students of this programme are offered managerial positions in national and international health care organizations and projects. They are also groomed to be efficient professionals having adequate knowledge and practical exposure in fields such as CSR, insurance, consulting and healthcare IT.
Hospital Management makes students to take leadership positions in hospitals and allied healthcare organizations. The job profiles range from project planning and implementation, Operations Management, Quality Management, Human Resources Management, Costing and Financial Management, Business Development in the allied sectors of Health IT, supply chain management, quality check management, Insurance in general and the Hospital sector in particular.
The curriculum is structured to build knowledge, develop skills and provide exposure to real world situations in public health and hospital sectors. Courses will be taught by distinguished faculty who are involved in public health, health system, health policy, health and hospital management locally, nationally and internationally. The pedagogy in each course is selected thoughtfully, with an emphasis on involving the students in learning and helping them to relate concepts and theories to authentic health and hospital management.
Interested individuals from across India and other Countries must have:
- A Bachelor degree in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMA, B-Pharma, BSc Nursing, BA/ BSc + Paramedical courses, Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor in Mental Health, Bachelor in Hearing Impaired, Bachelor in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Rural Development, Nutrition, Home Science, Economics, Development Studies, Women Studies, BBA, BSc in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Micro-Biology, Environmental Science or any Bachelor Degree relate to Public Health and above from an recognized Indian university/ foreign university
- Candidates with work experience in public health, hospital/ development sector may be given preference.
- Personal Interview with Candidate followed by English proficiency test
- Demonstrated analytical skills
Reservation of seats in admissions will be as per Government of India policy as applicable from time to time. If suitable candidates are not available under the reserved category, the seats will be filled by general category candidates.
Students of SC, ST and Minority will be linked to Government scholarship schemes for their higher study.
100 percent placement services will be provided to students through campus and off campus selection in national and international level.